Terms & conditions for Shoot Prize Draw — Winter 2017/18
The Angling Trust is registered with the Gambling Commission (gamblingcommission.gov.uk) under the 2005 Gambling Act. Promoter: Mark Lloyd, Angling Trust, Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ. Society Lottery Licence Number 000-030460-N-311675-007 and 000-030460-A-317466-004.
- Tickets for the Shoot Prize Draw (the draw) will be on sale from 1 November 2017 to 30 March 2018. A maximum of 300 tickets will be available for this draw. In the event all 300 tickets are sold prior to 30 March 2018, the draw will close early. The draw will take place on 10 April 2018.
- Entry to the Shoot Prize Draw will be by online entry accessed via the Angling Trust website at www.shoot.anglingraffle.net. Each ticket for this raffle will cost £100. Payment for entry will be by card only. Online entry is limited to 10 tickets in each transaction.
- Tickets may only be purchased by anyone of 18 years of age or older, irrespective of whether they are a member of Angling Trust or not. Entrants will need to confirm their age, their name (forename and surname) and contact details during the purchase process. No tickets to be sold to or by persons under the age of 18. Underage gambling is a criminal offence.
- Entrants may be required to provide a copy of their driving licence or passport if we have any doubt about their age. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in a lottery. The Gambling Act 2005 confirms that the Angling Trust has a statutory duty to verify that participants are 16 years old or over. Any underage entrants found to be using a false date of birth will have their entry invalidated. Persistent attempts by underage persons to enter the raffle through the online system may result in their email address(es) being blocked by our servers.
- The prize for this draw is for a days shooting for a team of 8 guns at the prestigious Hurdcott/Compton Chamberlayne shoot in Wiltshire. This wonderful 300 bird day is to be taken in the 2018/19 season, with the specific date to be arranged between the winner and the shoot owner. The shoot includes quality pheasant and partridge shooting and a fine lunch. No cash alternative will be given. Transport to and from the shoot and any accommodation costs are not included in the prize.
- The winning ticket will be selected by a certified random number generator. The winner will be notified by telephone, where possible, and in writing. The name of the winner will be available from Angling Trust, Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, HR6 8DQ after 10 April 2018.
- All profits of the raffle will be used to support the work of the Angling Trust.
- Angling Trust employees and directors, Fish Legal employees and committee members and immediate family of the same are not permitted to enter the raffle.
- Angling Trust is supported by Sterling Lotteries (External Lottery Manager) and BF Internet (web design and support) in providing this raffle.
Marketing and Opting-out
Angling Trust may send marketing material to all Adult, Life and Young Adult members on our database, with the exception of those members who have informed us of their decision to opt-out of such marketing material. Angling Trust will also market the raffle through the Angling Trust website, social media channels, press releases, members’ magazine and members’ e-news emails.
Any member who does not wish to receive marketing material about this raffle or similar raffles in future should contact the Angling Trust by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person or in writing to: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ or by telephone to 0343 5077 006 (option 1). Once a person has opted-out of receiving marketing material (i.e. self-excluded), they will not be able to opt back in for 12 months from the date of them opting-out.
Angling Trust is aware of the problems gambling may cause. If you think you might have a problem with gambling, then please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare Helpline on: 0808 8020 133 for information or advice on how to gamble responsibly.
The Angling Trust supports the work of the Responsible Gambling Trust.
The Angling Trust aims to ensure that any issue regarding our raffles are dealt with promptly and in confidence.
If you wish to make a complaint then please contact us as follows:
- By telephone on 0343 5077 006 (Option 1)
- By email to email@example.com
- In person, at our head office address: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
- In writing to our Lottery Manager at: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are still not happy with the response the issue will then be referred to the Chairman of the Angling Trust via the address above.
If the matter cannot be resolved internally by the Angling Trust, it would then be referred to IBAS (Independent Betting and Adjudication Service)
Data Protection Act
In making a purchase, I understand that information relating to the Angling Trust's Shoot Prize Draw will be passed on to carefully selected third parties for processing purposes only, and that I will receive information from the Angling Trust relating to Angling Trust and Fish Legal membership, events, products, services and fundraising. The Angling Trust is committed to controlling costs and as such would ask that you agree that wherever practical our preferred method of communication will be email. We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal information to any third party without your consent. You can opt out of any Angling Trust promotional mailings by contacting our membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0343 5077 006 (Option 1).